Thursday, October 01, 2020

With All My Love - SOTM Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome to the October Stamp of the Month blog hop! Tonight myself and 19 CTMH Makers (consultants) from all over will be showcasing artwork using the With All My Love stamp of the month to showcase some ideas for how you can use this beautiful stamp set! If you are joining me from Miss Carrie's Creations, welcome, isn't her work fabulous? If you are starting here I am glad you are joining us! 




Now onto my artwork! I got creative today with the Lovely paper pack that is in our Core Idea book. 



Happy Anniversary:
I made this card for my mother in law and/or her friends. I have become a supplier of cards for her and her friends amid COVID-19. This card was created using the Lovely paper pack with Sage and Ballerina card stock. I stamped the flowers in Black ink on White Daisy card stock and coloured them in with a make up type brush to get a faint and kinda messy look. I stamped the Happy Anniversary in Evergreen and added some retired Pearls to finish off the look. The scallop design is from the Decorative Borders Thin Cut. 


Happy Birthday:
Again I used the Lovely papers and added a Sage Scallop piece using the Decorative Borders Thin Cuts. I fussy cut the flowers out after colouring them with my water colour pencils and blending with a water blending pen. I added some retired Pearls and some Silver shimmer trim to finish off the card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

It is not time to HOP on over to Maureen O'Sullivan and check out her fabulous artwork using the With All My Love SOTM.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


9 comments :

Alyson Mayo said...

These are so pretty - I really like the one with the angled scalloped border.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Very pretty cards!

Michelle said...

Very pretty cards! I love the scalloped borders.

Becca-expressions said...

Beautiful details on these cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Those cards are really cute. I love the colors you chose

Cat Nowak said...

Pretty cards!

Katy said...

I love how soft these colors are! I'm sure your mom's friends LOVED them!

lichazul said...

Lovely cards , the colors soft WOW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘congrats, hugs from Chile ๐Ÿ’

Haley D. said...

So sweet and pretty!