Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Happy Birthday - AHSC 390

Hello! It is good to be back, I have not posted since the first of the month, things (as always) have been uber crazy around here! The kids have been in school for a few weeks but I am seriously struggling to get into a routine and caught up but I am working on it...am I the only one struggling right now? 

Any hoo, it is time to get on with the project for today! I created this card for my Bloom with Grace scrapbooking and card making workshop. The minute I saw these stitched flowers in the idea book I just had to have them and I love how they came out on this card. As I often do, I used the AHSC #390 as my inspiration for this card.






Products Used:

Paper:
- Bloom with Grace
- Sangria, Toffee, Canary and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Sangria

Stamp:
- A1244 A Little Sentiment
- Z3698 Stitched Florals

Tri-Blend Markers
- Dull Green, Light Yellow, Earth Brown, and Dark Red

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles




No comments :