Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Happy Birthday Distance - AHSC 404

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you. Today I have a card I made using Sketch 404 from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. 

As you can see, I deviated from the sketch a bit. I tried to use flowers as it shows but every time I did the sentiment completely covered them and that made me sad so I went with a floral paper as a deviation but still having flowers in that panel. You do not have to have flowers there, you can use anything at all but I was working with Serenity and oh how I love those colours and flowers so I was inspired and rolled with it. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Serenity
- No Worries (retired)
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Sapphire

Stamps:
- S2012 With All My Love
- CC112026 Quarantine Christmas

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

lichazul said...

Super pretty card 😻🐱👏👏👏 congrats, hugs