Monday, January 18, 2021

New Products Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the New Products blog hop! Tonight we are featuring products from the new Jan/Feb Idea book from Close to my Heart. If you are joining me from Alyson Mayo you are in the right spot! If you are joining the hop here with me welcome. As always if you get lost along the way you can always start at the beginning of the hop by clicking here

Now onto my project. This is a sneak peak at one of my workshop layouts. Home, where we... is the first of 3 layouts for my January workshop.




On this layout I used a few new products:
- Happiness lives here paper with sticker sheet
- D1985 - Happiness Lives Here - scrapbooking stamp set
- Happiness Lives Here Cricut Collection

Other products, all CTMH just not new to the Jan/Feb Idea book are:
- Cardstock: Sorbet, Blue Bell, Canary, Sage, Toffee, Peach, White Daisy, and Paprika
- Ink: Blue Belle and Paprika
- Flower Sequins

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

it is now time to "hop" on over to Katy Taylor and check out her fabulous project!

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


8 comments :

Kathy Burrows said...

Great layout! My stamp set for this just arrived today, so I'm looking forward to use it in a similar layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colors and the clusters. They really draw me in.

Lauren said...

Oh, I absolutely adore this layout! The soft colours, that beautiful word border- it's all so stunning.

Gina Brandstetter said...

This is so pretty!!

Becca-expressions said...

I've been looking for layouts that feature only a few pictures. This is PERFECT!! Wonderful inspiration!

Alyson Mayo said...

What a pretty layout! I love all the clusters and the circles on the left side :)

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! Love those circles.

Melissa Robinson said...

What a unique layout! Love the use of the various scalloped circles!