Monday, January 18, 2021

Thank you Penguins

 Hello and happy Monday! I have a new project for you for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges design team. We have changed the way we do things at H2H, instead of a weekly challenge it is a 2 challenges a month on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. You will still have the full month to create and upload your projects. This weeks challenge is to use a slim line card!

I created a slimline card by cutting it 8.5 X 3.5 White Daisy card stock. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Mix In's
- White Daisy and Peach card stock

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Ink:
- Black Memento

Stamp:
- Z3917 Winter Penguins

Shimmer Brushes:
- Peacock
- Red

Thin Cuts:
- Z3683 Fancy Borders

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :