Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Thanks - AHSC 402

Hello! Today I have a project for you that I did for the AHSC Design Team. This card was created for my December workshop featuring the Serenity paper pack. I really loved working with this paper pack as blue is one of my favourite colours so it was easy and fun to play with. 

As I have stated in some previous posts that we had so many people step up and help out while we were quarantined due to my husband having COVID and so I need a lot of thank you cards!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Serenity with sticker sheet
- White Daisy, Blue Belle, and Sapphire card stock

Thin Cuts:
- Scalloped Border (retired)

Embellishments:
- Gold Glitter Gems

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

 

2 comments :

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the blue flower and the papers. Blue is my favorite color. TFS

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card congrats 👏💐
Happy monday😊