Monday, January 04, 2021

Together - H2H Challenges

Hello! Happy Monday and Happy New Year!

Today I have a layout for you. This is a layout that I did for my December workshop with the Serenity paper pack and I am using it for my design team project with H2H which the theme is Out With the Old, In With the New...the old is Serenity, it is retired as of December 31st but due to the holidays I am a bit behind in getting this workshop done, so you will continue to see it for a bit.


I just loved the blues and gold in this paper pack, so pretty and fun to work with! I did not any stamping on this layout, I do typically have stamping on my layouts but with doing porch drop offs for my workshop ladies, in some cases I can do all the stamping for them but this layout had lots of stickers on it so I did not think it needed more with stamping. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Serenity
- White Daisy, Toffee, and Sapphire

Embellishments:
- Blue Belle Glitter Gems


No comments :