Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Yoo Hoo! AHSC 409

 Hello! Welcome to Wednesday and another creation I have made. I made this card for dual purposes, I needed a card for my workshop and for the Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge so as I often do, I combined them and used the sketch for one of the cards (most of the cards) for my workshop! 

I had a lot of fun making this card, I thought this would be a cute card to send to a special child in your life to give them a lift during these tough times and what kids don't enjoy getting snail mail?



The inside of this card has a special treat in stamping, lots of little buddies to say HI! to the special recipient of the card! 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Sweet Safari
- White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- C1856 Little Buddies 

Ink:
- Black Memento

Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers
- Gold Brown Blend
- Ice Grey Blend
- Pale Pink Blend
- Earth Brown Blend
- Black
- Brown Grey Blend
- Tan Blend

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

Allisa said...

Super cute! Love the colors and the inside is adorable!