Monday, March 01, 2021

Birthday Penguin

 Hello! Happy Monday and March 1st...March 1st! I am so happy to be done with February and while I know things in Canada weather wise will not change drastically but we are inching our way to better weather and pool season so I will take it!

Now onto the reason we are here, today I have a new challenge for you from H2H challenges. We are now posting challenges twice a month on the First and Third Monday of the month. Today's challenge is a sketch challenge; here is the sketch, it is a free sketch that CTMH put out for Valentines day, isn't it a fun sketch?


And here is my take on it. I got this stamp set called Winter Penguins and just could not wait to use them. I thought this would be a fun one to use it on. I did flip it on its side to make it up and down versus landscape. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Happiness Lives Here
- Canary, White Daisy, and Sage card stock

Stamp:
- Winter Penguins
- Happy Birthday

Ink:
- Blue Belle 
- Canary
- Peach
- Smoothie
- water blending Pen

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :