Monday, November 21, 2022

Four Seasons Winter Holiday Cards - H2H Card Creations

I am back and today we have a new challenge at H2H Challenges and this week is all about your Cards, show us your card creations.

For this one, I am showcasing some holiday cards I made for my mother in law for her cards this year. She loves a more wintery look versus super Christmasy and she requested pine trees and pine cones so that is what she got! I did throw in a poinsettia as that is a nod to my late mother, poinsettias were her absolute favourite, so every year poinsettias are in my stash of holiday cards in her memory. 








Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Four Seasons Winter

 

Cardstock:

- Scarlet

 

Stamps:

- Z3711 Aurora Scrapbooking (retired)

- Z3748 Timber Cardmaking Workshop

- D1783 Fresh Air Scrapbooking

- M1209 Christmas Script


Ink:

 - Pine, Scarlet, Toffee, and Espresso

 

Thin Cuts:

- Scallop Circle

- Scalloped Rectangle

- Aurora Scrapbookinging

- Timber Cardmaking


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :