Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Winter Scene Card - AHSC 500

Hello! Today I brought out some wintery friends to say hi! I created this wintery themed Christmas card using the AHSC Sketch 500 as my inspiration, since we in Canada are already past our Thanksgiving and snow is due to fly anytime, I figured why not go wintery! 




Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Beary Christmas (retired)

 

Cardstock:

- White Daisy

 

Stamps:

- Z3901 The Jubilee Crew

-             Beary Christmas Card Making Stamp + Thin Cuts

 

Ink:

- Intense Black

 

Tri-Blend Markers:

- True Blue

- Light Green

- Earth Brown

- Pale Pink

- Orange

- Light Yellow

- Dark Red

 

Thin Cuts:

- Z3682 Fancy Borders


 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :