Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Birthday Wishes - AHSC 530

Hello! I am back with a cute little birthday card for my stash. This is made up of scraps, I used scraps from the Mix in paper collection and the tea cup and flowers were left over from a workshop I did during COVID. I don't remember which one but I always cut some extras just in case the Silhouette or Cricut munch the paper while cutting so I always have some tid bits laying around and I am trying to use them up!


Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Mix In

- Lagoon

- Lemonade

- Candy Apple

- Glacier

- White Daisy

 

Stamps:

-D1514 Just a number (retired)

 

Ink:

- Lagoon

 

Embellishments:

- White enamel dots

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :