Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Miss You - AHSC 529

 Hello! Happy Wednesday! I am back with another card for the AHSC for this week. My stock of cards has diminished so I am building up my stock again. 




Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Mix In

 

Stamps:

- CC3234 Dream Maker

- RYW 146 Exciting Times

 

Ink:

- Intense Black

- Flamingo

- Green Apple

- Lemonade

- Glacier

 

 

Thin Cuts:

- Circles

 

Embellishments:

- Clear Sparkles

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi





No comments :