Monday, September 11, 2023

Hey There - The Good Life

Hello! I am back, August was just insane and it flew by so fast and I barely got any crafty time in at all but now that school is back my goal is to be more dedicated to my crafty time and business. 

I had just finished working on my workshop for The Good Life and I had the Harbour coloured die cut on my desk (I used the die cut for the leaves in my workshop and this piece was left over and I knew I needed a card for the Atlantic Hearts Design team so since I love the colour and the die cut I decided to figure out and make it work with the sketch. 



So you can see I changed things up a bit, I did a slimline card rather than an A1-sized card, I replaced the oval with a rectangle, and I did try the oval but it got lost in the gingham piece as it was pretty small. I also added a second flower cluster to the top of the rectangle. 

Products Used:

 

Paper:

- The Good Life

- Harbour cardstock

 

Stamps:

Z7071 Floral Notes Stamp and Thin Cuts

- CC9223 - Hello Fabulous

 

Ink:

- Mocha

- Mist,

- Sundance

- Pine

- Paprika

 

Embellishments:

- Gold Glitter Gems


Thin Cuts:

- Sprigs & Leaves Thin Cuts and Stencil Bundle (sold out)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi





1 comment :

lichazul said...

Pretty card, congrats
Thanks so much for comment in my card for #541 Challenger
Have a great day ☺️💐