Monday, October 09, 2023

Happy Holidays - AHSC 546

Hello! It is that time again...Christmas cards! I will be working with and playing with a lot of Christmas cards over the next few weeks so stay tuned if you are all about Christmas cards!

Yesterday I finished up my Home for Christmas scrapbook workshop and decided to make a card with some of the scraps I had left and it was perfect for this sketch!  




Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Home for Christmas

 

Stamps:

- Z7070 Holiday Banner Stamp + Thin Cut

 

Ink:

- Intense Black

- Colorista Bright & Vivid coloured pencils


Embellishments:

- Stickles Platinum

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi



1 comment :

lichazul said...

Beautiful card 🤩💐 congrats, have a great day 👍