Monday, November 06, 2023

Wishing you Joy - AHSC 550

 Welcome back! Today I am bringing you a card that I created for my Christmas Card workshop using inspiration from the AHSC for this week. I flipped the sentiment only because I was not paying attention and put it on the wrong side...opps! I also made the middle a bit bigger to use up more space and bring a bit more colour to the card. 




Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Home for Christmas

- Gold Glitter paper

 

Stamps:

- Z7088 Silver Bells Cardmaking + Thin cuts

- CM007 Christmas story Cardmaking Workshop

 

Ink:

- Black


Digital Art:

- Home for Christmas

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


1 comment :

lichazul said...

Beautiful and classic card , congrats 😊💐 have a great day