Monday, November 13, 2023

Holiday Magic - AHSC 551

Hello! How are we approaching the halfway point of November already? I am so not ready for Christmas! Ok, I am ready with my holiday cards but not the shopping and decorating or all the other stuff that goes with Christmas!

I have a card for you this week, that features the Silver Bells paper pack, I have been loving playing with this paper pack and I did struggle with the tans and greys but it just works, I tend to be a very matchy matchy type of person this was stepping out of my comfort zone for sure!






Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Silver Bells

 

Stamps:

- E1060 Home for Christmas (only available with Album Retreat)

 

Ink:

- Toffee

- Black


Embellishments:

- White dots

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


1 comment :

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day