Monday, November 20, 2023

Warm Winter Wishes - AHSC 552

 I LOVE this new Evergreen paper pack, OMG I love the pine sprigs, pine cones, and the different tones of greens, it is so pretty. I have just dabbled with cards, but I hope to get the layouts done this week for my December workshop...yeah for scrappy time for me!

Any hoots, back to the card, I created this one for this week's AHSC (sketch below) it is not exact but close enough, I just felt the pine cones blended into the Toffee piece I originally planned on using for the sentiment so I added the white stitched circle to give some colour separation. 



Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Evergreen

 

Stamps:

- Z7090 Evergreen Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cut

 

Ink:

- Mocha


Embellishments:

- White Enamel Dots (retired)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHS, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

2 comments :

LeAnne said...

I can see why you love these papers....they're beautiful, and so is your card!

lichazul said...

Lovely card 💐 happy day