Wednesday, January 24, 2024

1st - Let's Party - AHSC #561

Sorry, it has been a while since I posted, the holiday business got to me, and crafting fell to the side. I am back and hope to stay on top of things going forward! 

Today I have a card featuring our Let's Party collection, this is a fun birthday/celebration-themed collection and it was perfect for a special little one's first birthday card! 


Products Used:

 

Paper:

- X7300S Let's Party

- Cardstock:

    - X6037 Bluebird

    - X6038 Candy Apple

    - X6074 Jade

    - 1389 White Daisy

 

Stamps:

- Z7103 Let's Party - Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cut

- Z7104 Let's Party - Cardmaking  Stamp + Thin Cut

 

Ink:

- Z4189 Intense Black

 

Markers:

- Spectrum Noir Tri - Blend Markers

    - Z2491 True Blue Blend

    - Dard Red Blend (retired)

    - Gold Yellow Blend (retired)

    - Z2485 Light Green Blend

    - Earth Brown Blend (retired)

    - Pale Pink Blend (retired)

    - Ice Grey Blend (retired)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

4 comments :

Tammy Fite said...

Love the bright colors on this one!! And that cupcake is so cute!

Dena J said...

A very sweet birthday card - the bright, cheerful colors are perfect. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at AHSC.

Dena J said...

So, it's too early in the morning...the minute I hit send, I realized I was in the team section :-) I DO love your card.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy week