Monday, July 29, 2024

Green and Gold Happy Holidays - AHSC 588

Hello, and Happy Monday! I am back with another card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I used the Season of Green and Gold from Stampin' Up! along with the Greetings of the Season die set and Greetings of the Season stamp set all from Stampin' Up! 





Products Used: All Stampin; Up! unless otherwise noted. 

 

Paper:

- Season of Green and Gold

- Colonial White cardstock (retired CTMH)

 

Stamps:

- Greetings of the Season

 

Ink:

- Pine (retired CTMH)


Die Cuts:

- Greetings of the Season

- Golden Greenery

 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

lichazul said...

Lovely card 🤩 congrats, happy day