Monday, July 22, 2024

Birthday Wishes - Lake Life - AHSC 587

Happy Monday! I am back with this week's sketch and my take on it for the AHSC, as you know I love using sketches and playing with them to create my cards. I am addicted to the Lake Life plaid paper so much so that I bought the bulk of it just so I can have it, I think it will be amazing with Christmas cards too! 







Products Used:
 
Paper:
- 166335 Lake Life
- Seabrook, Sage, Pine, and Acorn cardstock (retired CTMH)
 
Stamps:
- 165084 Everyday Greetings
 
Ink:
- Pine (retired CTMH)
 
Thin Cuts:
- Decorative Shapes (retired CTMH)
 
Embellishments:
- White Enamel Dots (retired CTM)
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

1 comment :

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 😊💐 happy day