Sunday, July 21, 2024

Vintage Skates - Freshly Made Sketches #645

Hello! A Sunday night blog post from me! I have not been crafting as much as I would like due to an illness that has just kept going through our house since the beginning of July, I went down sick first at the beginning of July and was sick again the last few days, I felt better today and I had a new stamp and die cut set from Stampin' Up! that I have been so anxious and excited to play with that as soon as I felt up to it today, I was down at my table getting my craft on and playing with it. The ironic thing is I am a summer-loving girl and I want no mention of Christmas or even fall and winter until I enjoy summer to the fullest and I the anti-Christmas anything until I absolutely have to.... I made a Christmas card in July! I love Christmas and all the trappings but growing up in warm weather states and now living in snowy wintery Canada, I relish every minute of summer!



As you can see this is being submitted for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I finally got a card done in time to submit, yeah me! 

Products Used: (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

 

Paper:

- 164324 Season of Green and Gold 

- Pine, Charcoal, White Daisy and Colonial White Cardstock (both retired CTMH)

 

Stamps:

- 164340 Sofisiticated Sled

 

Ink:

 

Markers:

 

Die Cuts:

-  164133 Sophisticated Sled (available with the stamp set in a bundle at a saving with item number 164134

Evergreen Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cut (retired CTMH)

 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!



2 comments :

Jen Brum said...

This is a great Christmas card! I love the green theme! Those skates are so fun and I can see why you wanted to play with them! I also don't want experience Christmas until necessary - especially since we had such a slow start to summer this year in Alberta! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

Fabulous Christmas card and such darling images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.