Monday, July 15, 2024

Thanks - AHSC 586

Hello! Happy Monday to you! I am back with another sketch from the AHSC! I am still playing with the Lake Life, I love this paper so much that I keep buying more for my stash! I did not buy a lot at first so everyone could get some but since it has not sold out, I did add more to my stash!




Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Lake Life by CTMH

- Toffe and Seabrook cardstock by CTMH

 

Stamps:

- Saying Hey by Stampin' Up! 

 

Ink:

- Pine by CTMH

 

Thin Cuts:

- Decorative Shapes by CTMH

 

Embellishments:

- Gold Sequins by CTMH

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


 

1 comment :

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day