Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Hey Happy Birthday

Hello...sorry for the inconsistencies with posting lately, not only is it a new summer routine I was bedridden for over a week due to some illness that I have no idea what got a hold of me and now I am playing catch up!

I love the Lake Life paper collection and can not stop playing with it, especially the Pine and Acorn plaid piece, which I am obsessed with! 





Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Lake Life by CTMH

- Pine cardstock by CTMH

 

Stamps:

- 163697 Saying Hey 

 

Ink:

- Seabrook by CTMH

- Acorn by CTMH

 

Die Cuts:

- Decorative Shapes by CTMH


Embellishments:

- Gold Sequins by CTMH

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :