Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Thanks - AHSC 589

Hello! I am back with another creation for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This was a super simple card to pull together. I used one sheet of DSP (Designer Series Paper) and tore strips, glued them down and stamped a sentiment and then fussy cut it out. To finish it off I added a few flower sequins from my stash. 



Products Used:

 

Paper:

- 163357Full of Life 

 

Stamps:

- Life is Sweet (July Paper Pumpkin stamp set)

 

Ink:

- Intense Black (retired CTMH)

 

Embellishments:

- Flower Sequins (retired CTMH)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :