Monday, August 12, 2024

Thinking of you Magnolia - ASHC 590

Hello! I am back today with this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for you. I love the floral design of this one and I immediately thought of my new Magnolia Mood stamp set for this one. 




Products Used: (all products Stampin’ Up! Unless otherwise noted)

 

Paper:

- Seas the day (retired CTMH)

- Mulberry cardstock (retired CTMH)

 

Stamps:

- 163502 Magnolia Mood Bundle

 

Ink:

- Gray Granite


Die Cuts:

- Stitched Lattice Background (retired CTMH)

- 163506 Magnolia Mood 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, don’t hesitate to contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :