Wednesday, August 28, 2024

So Lucky...AHSC 592

Good Morning...Summer is quickly coming to a close as we approach Labour Day weekend, it always goes so fast! I am clinging to every last bit of this warm summer weather, I am never ready for what feels like the endless Winters here in Canada and I know where I am is nothing compared to other parts of Canada and the world, but for me, it is too long and too cold! 

Now onto my project....I just finished working on my Full of Life workshop and had some scraps on my table so I decided to play with them to create this week's card! 




Products Used: (all products Stampin’ Up! Unless otherwise noted)

 

Paper:

- 163357 Full of Life

- 100867 Night of Navy cardstock

 

Stamps:

- Sawyer Scrapbooking (retired CTMH)


Ink:

- Sapphire (retired CTMH)

- 163807 Pretty in Pink

- 163811 Petunia Pop


Embellishments:

- Blue dots left over from a previous month's Paper Pumpkin but I do not recall which month.

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any products mentioned in my post today, don’t hesitate to contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :