Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crop Bags - A Work in progress

This week has been well a week. The first couple of days I spent recuperating after hosting Easter dinner and now I am back into my routine and with a crop coming up at the end of the month, there is no time like the present to get everything ready for that (I am a major procrastinator and tend to do things at the last minute, trying not to do that this time!). I am planning on making some table toppers for each of the croppers in attendance to introduce myself and get my business out there to new people. I wanted to do something cute and fun and this is what I have come up with...it is a work in progress but I think I might have a winner here.

Crop Bags:

I started with this blank sheet of Colonial White card stock.

I then random stamped the flower images from the stamp set Card Word Puzzle.

I then used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out this adorable shopping bag.

Here is another shot:

Products used:
Paper: Colonial White Cardstock
Inks: Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Pacifica, Honey, Bamboo
Stamp set: Card Word Puzzle

I still have a couple of things I want to do to spruce them up a bit. I plan on putting on some flowers and ribbon on it, but for now, I am just thrilled to be started on them. If you have any suggestions, I would welcome them, this is one of my first attempts at random stamping!

Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :