Monday, August 06, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I know I have already posted pictures of the girls carving their pumpkins, now here is the pictures of the layout from our trip to the pumpkin patch. I am not sure if this was a first for them or not, but they sure did have a blast. 




Supplies used:
Paper
- Cardstock Bazzill Bling (brown shade not sure of the exact colour)
- Cardstock Bazzill Bling (orange)
- Patterned Paper - Once again I am not 100% but I believe it is My Minds Eye,
  but do not quote me on that. I am looking for the notes or the spare piece I 
  have of this but have not been able to locate it, when I do I will update.

Stamp Set
- October Word Puzzle (retired) - Close to my Heart 

Ink
- Autumn Terracotta - Close to my Heart

Thanks for stopping by...until next time...

Happy Scrappin,
Brandi

No comments :