Wednesday, August 01, 2012

It is here!

August 1st is an exciting day for those who love Close to my Heart as I do, our new idea book is going live today and customers can now order from it.

Here are some of my personal favourites in the new Idea Book:


Cricut Artiste
Features over 700 images including a new font as well. Many awesome 3D items. I have seen the items this will but and you will not be disappointed! The first CTMH Cricut Cartridge sold out a years supply in only 3 weeks and the buzz is this one is even better, so if you don't want to wait, contact me ASAP! The Cricut Art Philosophy is also still available and still amazing!


Scroll Album
This is CTMH's first official foray into Home Decor and I for one could not be more excited. This scroll album is just so adorable and talk about a conversation starter among your friends and family. I can see this as a great gift idea for the upcoming holidays.


Advent Calendar
Speaking of the Holidays, take a look at this adorable Advent Calendar, I can not wait to get mine and get this project started!


There are so many more amazing items in this idea book, this is my favourite idea book in many years so I know you will not be disappointed. I will be highlighting some additional projects in the coming days, weeks and months. 

No comments :