Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is in the air...air freshener that is!

While shopping in the states several years ago I bought this air freshener, I forget the brand, I believe it was Glade. I was not really a fan of the scents it provided but I loved the simple look of it so I kept it around but it needed an update so I had created a new shell to it. Now that the holidays are here and everything in our house has changed from navy and burgundy to green and red it just looked like it needed an update...a Christmas update!




Supplies used:

Paper:
- Colonial white card stock

Ink:
- Olive
- Cocoa
- Cranberry

Stamps:
- December Word Puzzle (retired)

All products are Close to my Heart unless otherwise listed.

I hope you and your family are really enjoying the holidays!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :