Monday, December 31, 2012

Clearly the Best - Basic Stamping

I love the look of generational stamping, ok I know I love all aspects of stamping. I remember when I went to my first Close to my Heart party I assured my husband I would not get into stamping, I was a scrapbooker and had my fill with all that. As I am sure you can tell I did not follow my promise to my husband and I am overly addicted. I love everything about it, I love how one stamp set can transform into some many different things and this generational stamping is a perfect example of that.



I hope you enjoyed this video and even learned something new and useful in your own paper crafting. As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, I am always here to help out. 

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :