Thursday, December 13, 2012

More Birthday Wishes

As I mentioned December is full of birthdays. Here is another birthday card that I created. This one is for my sister in law. The stamped image was going to be completely different but as I was chatting with a friend while scrapbooking I got playing and found this candle stamp in one of my sets and just kind of played and ended up really liking what I came up with, so much so that I do not even recall what I had originally planned for the card creativity taking over at its best!


Here is the list of supplies:

Paper:
- Florentine
- Olive Cardstock

Stamps:
- Cricut Artiste Birthday

Ink:
- Olive
- Twilight
- Creme Brûlée 

Miscellaneous
- Pewter Badge Buttons
- Floer (by Kaiser crafts)

I hope you enjoy this card!

Until next time, happy scrapping,
Brandi

No comments :