Friday, March 29, 2013

What a deal this is!

Have you ever thought of becoming a consultant with Close to My Heart? Have you ever looked at the consultant kit and thought of how much fun you could have with all that great product? Does a 22% discount on ALL Close to My Heart products sound intriguing?

With Close to My Heart you get so much....for so little! For only $49.99 you get all of this. yes that is right, only $49.99!



However, we can't stop there; in April you get even more! Oh yeah that is right, you get the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month's at no charge. 



With Close to My Heart there really is no obligation, if you want to sell you can but if you never do anything else that is ok too, it really is up to you! If you want more information let me know, I am happy to help out!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :