Monday, May 27, 2013

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

I do not normally keep a lot of junk food on hand especially my weakness, Ice Cream! But I just so happened to have some on hand one night along with some ice cream cones and I surprised the girls on a warm night with some ice cream cones while they were outside playing on a super warm spring night. I will just say they were a huge hit!



Typically, I tend to gravitate towards all of my awesome Close to my Heart products, however, this time I decided to work on using up some of my paper stash that I have accumulated. I have not included a title on this page as I am not sure if I really want to go with the I scream, you scream theme, I am very open to suggestions!

Products used:
Paper:
- Card stock is Bazzill Bling and White Daisy from CTMH
- Patterned is American Crafts: Dear Lizzy, Lucky Laugh, and First date

Stamp Set 
- Frame of Mind (D1201) from CTMH

Ink:
- Black from CTMH

I hope you enjoyed this layout!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :