Saturday, June 29, 2013

Biggest Fan

I was able to sneak in about 40 minutes in my scrapbook room between play dates and a birthday party that my daughter was invited to so I thought I would see if I could whip up a card and low and behold I was...whoo hoo for me, the mojo is still going; let's hope this creative express I am on continues now that the girls are done with school!

I hope are not getting bored with the Claire paper pack just yet. It is kind of funny, when the Idea Book first came out and I saw it, I liked it but it was not one of my favourites but now that I have it in my hands I just can not get enough of it. I also have the For Always that I hope to start playing with soon, maybe tomorrow I can get some time in the scrap room and I can break that out to mix things up a bit. 




This card was made for the CAS(e) This Sketch Challenge. I did not follow the sketch 100% but that is the joy of challenges, you can infuse your creative interpretation into them. 

Products used:
Paper:
- Card stock: Sunset, Outdoor Denim, and White Daisy
- Claire B & T

Ink:
- Black

Stamp Set:
- Puns of Praise

Misc:
- Water Colour pencils
   - Black, Grey Wool
- Water Blending Pen

Hope you enjoy!
Brandi

2 comments :

Julie said...

Oh that little fan is so cute! Love how the pennants look like they are blowing in the wind : )

Kim S said...

I love your bold colors - and I absolutely agree that those pennants are blowing in the wind and it looks fabulous!