Monday, January 13, 2014

Heart 2 Heart Challenge Time again!

I am so loving being on the design team for Heart 2 Heart challenges, it is really challenging me…in a good way. This weeks challenge was to use Close to My Heart or C, T, M, and H on your project and that is what I did, but it was a bit harder than I thought it would be. 

Here is my layout:




And here is my break down of the C, T. M, and H:

C:
- CTMH paper
- Card stock
- Cricut and Cricut Cartridge
- Chip board

T:
- Tag

M:
- Matting
- Markers (hand written journaling on arrows)

H:
- Hearts

I had fun with it but it was also a bit difficult to come up with and make sure you use products that start with those letters. I know I could have used more products but I really tried to keep it to only those letters but I did add a bit of bling to the tag and that did not fall under any of the letters but hey every layout needs a bit of bling now and then!

We sure hope you join us and play along, I would love to see what you come up with for your C, T, M, and H!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

1 comment :

Haley D. said...

You created a great layout showing your CTMH pride! We're so glad you're on the H2H DT.