Monday, June 02, 2014

H2H - Rhapsody in Blue


This week at Heart 2 Heart Challeges the theme is Rhapsody in Blue and the goal is to Create a predominately blue project (bonus if you include a musical motif). As always I have a plan in mind when I see one of the challenges and 99% of the time that plan in my head gets tossed aside for something different as I begin. Today I was going to work on my hinged display tray that I got a while ago and had no where to put but as I began looking I remembered I had this bracket frame and thought it would look awesome on our new built in book cases. I wanted to use this saying that I found in the Silhouette online store because it speaks to me as we are in the process of becoming a forever family with our 3 girls we are trying to adopt. This will serve as a reminder to all of us that we are in this family thing forever and none of us are going anywhere! Also, like 99% of my projects I have a plan in my mind for what papers and colours I will be using and I had every intention of using way more blue but when I got putting it together it just would not work with my decor so I while the primary colour is not blue the focal points are blue and the most important words are blue...family and forever!



Everything on here is from CTMH with the exception of the saying, which I got in the Silhouette online store, it is from Kolette Hall. The paper is a retired paper pack called Grace. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the other great projects at H2H!
Brandi

No comments :