Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Snuggle Time - AHSC #59

It is time for another great sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Once again I took the opportunity to get another layout done, YIPPEEE! I just love the feeling when I get pictures out of the box and into the scrapbook and while it is only one picture on this page, it is a layout and a memory preserved. 

This was a great memory, we were doing a family movie night at home one Saturday and one of our daughters climbed into my husbands lap to watch the movie and snuggle and then when things got a bit scary her older sister came over and joined in too. I just love seeing 2 of my 3 girls snuggling so contently watching their movie with their Daddy. It is these every day moments that I just cherish. 

I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to continue on as a member of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I was so thrilled as I was going into my last month of my 2nd 6 month term and I was going to really miss being part of the design team. 



Now, lets talk about this layout and the products used:

Paper:
- Caboodle (retired)

Misc.:
- Colour Seam Binding Ribbon (retired)
- Cricut Artbooking
- Cricut Art Philosophy
- Filigree Charms (retired)
- Moments Alphabet stickers (non CTMH)

Now I have to run, I need to get some sleep, I am on Field Trip duty with my 6 year old all day tomorrow so I need to get some stuff organized! 

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Adorable layout! Precious memories.

Michelle Stewart said...

I always love seeing your layouts, great work. Memories are fabulous, especially once you have them preserved.

Inspire Paper Crafts said...

very sweet