Monday, June 16, 2014

Heart 2 Heart - Hair Bows

When my littlest munchkin was about 18 months old I was down in my scrapbook room and she got ahold of one of her sisters hair bows and wanted it in her hair so I put it in for her. She started to model the and fluff her hair, she thought she was beautiful and of course she was, with or without it she is beautiful. I tried to get a picture of her with it in her hair and she ket looking the other way trying to see what I was doing. She was so adorable!

This layout was perfect for the challenge over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges the theme is all about bows or bow ties. I kept it simple this week, to meet the challenge goal I put a bow on top of the picture because the way she kept turning I was not able to get any good pictures of the actual bow but you can see her hair pulled back and where the bow should be. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Florentine

Stamp set:
- Frame work Alphabet

Ink: 
- Cocoa

Flowers:
- Unknown very old from my stash

Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :