Monday, February 02, 2015

HI - H2H Challenges

Hello...or should I say HI?!

So this week our challenge at Heart 2 Heart is Opposites Attract. For this challenge you can do anything with the theme Opposites Attract. I took the route of doing something that is opposite of what I would normally do, typically I am a clean and simple type paper crafter. I have been trying to mix things up lately and do different thing. I used to be really into this type of style but lately it is have been more clean and simple. What will you do with the opposite attract them?



Products Used:

Paper:
-Hopscotch (retired)
- Sunset and Colonial White card stock

Ink:
- Sunset, Flaxen, Pixie, and Glacier

Stamp:
- C1605 Happy to be Friends

Ribbon:
- Joffrey from Michaels

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project for H2H, be sure to join us, I would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks!
Brandi

No comments :