Monday, June 15, 2015

Man oh man.....Thank you - A H2H challenge

Hello there and happy Monday to you. It is time for another challenge from Heart 2 Heart designs and this week our theme is Man oh man! It is time to create a card for any man in your life. 

I made this card for the principal at our girls school. Unfortunately he is leaving us for another school in our district and I am so very sad to see that happen as he has been great to work with on Parent Council and he has been so helpful in working with me when I am advocating to get the best for my girls and their education. We will miss you Mr. C!

Now onto the project:
For the glove, I stamped the image onto Glacier and Colonial White card stock and cut around the globe portion to give the appearance of the worlds water and glued it on top of the original image on the Colonial White card stock. 



Products used:

Paper:
Jackson
Glacier, Barn Red and Colonial White card stock

Ink:
Glacier, Barn Red and Cocoa

Stamps:
- D1616 Teacher Appreciation

* All products are Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted)

Thanks for stoping by and checking out my work. If you would like to see the other great projects by the H2H design team click here!


1 comment :

Lauren said...

It is always sad to see great teachers and principals leave, I don't know what I would do if we had to say goodbye to our principal! This is such a stunning card you have created, and I really love how the globe stands out.