Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Teachers give a hoot!

I am very fortunate, this year my daughters all had amazing teachers who challenged them and brought out the best in them. I do not go over the top with thank you gifts and such but I do take a moment to thank the girls teachers for their dedication and love to each of our girls. This is the first of several teach cards you will be seeing in the coming weeks!





Products used:

Paper:
- Chalk it up
- Flaxen, White Daisy, and Sorbet card stock

Stamp:
- D1612 Teacher Appreciation

Ink:
- Cocoa and Sorbet

Embellishments:
- Z2010 White Enamel Stars
- Watercolour Pencils 


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around. Happy crafting!
Brandi


1 comment :

Lauren said...

Your owl colouring is wonderful- I love looking at teacher appreciation cards!