Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Friends - AHSC 121

Life has been so stressful lately and I can feel it taking its toll on me so I did what I have to do, retreat to my scrapbook area in the basement and let my creativity go. I have not been taking a lot of time for me, so this is really chance for me to get some me time and it seems to be working, I am feeling a bit less on edge and I am getting things done.

For this weeks sketch I decided to work on another layout, while de-stressing I am getting some much needed stuff scrapbooked. 

I apologize in advance for the blurry faces and title. I do not have permission to use my daughters friends image and I want to protect both of these sweet angels identities. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Blossom
- White Daisy, Sunset and Glacier card stock

Accessories:
- Blossom Compliments
- Coral Reef Sequins
- Oceanside Sequins

Embossing:
- Quatrefoil embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work. Please join us at AHSC, I would love to see what you come up with!

Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

2 comments :

Debi said...

Brandi,

I really like how you can take a card sketch and use it so well on a scrapbook page. While I don't do any scrapbooking myself, I think your pages are wonderful. I also appreciate the nice comments you leave on my blog. Have a great day!

Hugs, DebiB

Unknown said...

Hi Brandi,
Thank you for sweet words about my sunshine card on my blog! I came to visit you and I'm inspired to follow your blog now!
Many hugs,
Kim