Monday, August 31, 2015

Hi - H2H colour challenge

It is time for another challenge and this weeks Heart 2 Heart challenge is a colour challenge. Here is the inspiration for the colour challenge:



In Close to my Heart colours this would be:
- Cranberry
- Sunset
- Glacier
- Lagoon
- Topiary

Here is my project:


I did not have all of the colours, I had to leave out cranberry as I am out of cranberry card stock and I need to replace my cranberry ink pad, my little ones got a hold of it, lets just say markers and a CTMH ink pad do not like each other much!

Products used:

Paper:
- Blossom
- White Daisy, Sunset card stock

Cricut:
- Art Philosophy

Ink:
- Pear
- Lagoon
- Sunset

Stamp:
- C1605 Happy to Be Friends

Misc:
- 3D - Dots (by EK Success)

Thanks for stopping by today, please join us and share your artwork using the colour palette above, we would love to see it!

Happy Crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

Allie said...

Great card, Brandi!

Lauren said...

Love that background paper!