Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Life is Sweeter - AHSC 119

I have not been in my scrap room as much as I would like to this summer and so over the last couple of days I have been playing and playing with the Blossom paper pack from CTMH and I came up with this card for this weeks AHSC #119. I love using sketches, it makes it super quick and easy to come up with some great cards in no time at all, which is great so I can get back out and enjoy the nice weather we are having as I know the warm days are going to be limited in numbers soon!

Here is the card and the sketch:



All Products are Close to my Heart unless noted:

Paper:
- Blossom
- Pear and White Daisy card Stock

Ink:
- Pear, Glacier, and Lagoon

Stamps:
- M1053 - Sweeter with you
- A1170 - Doodled Designs

Embellishments:
- Coral Sequins


Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out AHSC and see what the rest of the design team has come up with and we would love to see what you come up with for the sketch!

:)
Brandi

1 comment :

comopark1886 said...

What a pretty card! I like using the sketches to get me started on a project too. so much easier!