Monday, September 21, 2015

Frightfully Delightful! H2H Challenge - Doodling

As soon as I saw this weeks challenge I knew I was in T-R-O-U-B-L-E! A doodling challenge? Are you kidding me? The minute I saw doodling I started having a panic attack! Doodle me doodle? I am the girl who can not even draw a stick figure, I am a stamper, a scrapbooker but I am no DOODLER! Whew, take a deep breath and try...nope panic set in again and well there is pen marks on it, will you consider it a doodle? That is open to interpretation but for this girl, this is as close to doodling as I can ever even imagine getting and even this was a challenge for me. I know I know it is lines and dots but it is free hand and to me that is doodling!





Products used:
Paper:
- Black, Slate, and White Daisy card stock
- Z3081 My Crush - For Her book

Stamps:
- B1283 Little Spooks
-B1359 Fright Night

Embellishments:
- Z282 - Hemp Black
- Z2013 - Sequins Assortment Silver
- Z1809 - Black Shimmer Trim

Ink:
- Black Exclusive Ink
- Black Fine point Sharpie (not CTMH)

Misc:
- Herma Dotto adhesive (not CTMH)
- 3d - Dots (not CTMH)

Thanks for stopping by! We would love to have you check out what the rest of the Design team are up to swing by the H2H Challenge site and check us out, we would be even more thrilled if you would join us and show off your mad doodling skills!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

2 comments :

Melissa Robinson said...

I love the cleanliness and simplicity of this card! It came together great!

Laurie Levorson said...

Your card is very cute--love the monochromatic look! I think your doodle lines and dots are just right for this project!