Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Little Spooks - AHSC 127

Hello, Happy Wednesday!

I know it is not quite Halloween yet but I just love all things fall and Halloween! I just love these little spooky characters. I followed the basic concept of Sketch 127 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I left a few details off like the paper going across the design, my little spooks took up so much space I did not see the point of it as it would be so limited in what you would see!






Products used:

Paper:
- Spellbound
- Black, Slate and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- B1283 Little Spooks

Ink:
- Black, Pear, Honey, Gypsy, and Slate

Misc:
- Water Blending Pen (retired)


Thanks for stopping by, for more design inspiration, check out the rest of the AHSC Design Team here!

Thanks!
Brandi

No comments :