Monday, November 02, 2015

Through the window - A H2H Challenge

This week we have a fun challenge from Heart 2 Heart challenges. The theme is "Through the window." What is your take on this theme?

I will admit I struggled with this a bit compared to my fellow design team members, they had some super awesome creative ideas. All I could come up with is this card with a window and a flower box. I was ok with that as I love this sweet stamp set and use it whenever I can. 



I got to play with our the new CTMH Zoe papers and I will be ordering more of this paper as I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is so versatile. You will be seeing more of these papers in my next few blog posts because I am just loving playing with it!

Products used:

Paper:
- Zoe
- Pear and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Pear
- Cocoa

Stamp:
-D1490 Flower Pot (retired)

Misc:
- Watercolour Pencils 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. To see what others have done be sure to check out the rest of the Heart 2 Heart design team here.

Happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :