Monday, January 18, 2016

It is all about the numbers - H2H Challenges

Happy Monday to you! Today is Monday and I am bringing you a new challenge from Heart 2 Heart challenges. The challenge for this week is all about numbers, just incorporate numbers into your project and you are good to go!

For this weeks challenge I had the idea of cutting out a bunch of numbers and using the negative space for the card. I was not sure what I would do in the background so I had to sit on it for a few days until I figured out what I was going to do and it finally came to me, the water colour paints. 



I really like how vibrant I was able to get the colours to appear. I actually let my 5 and 8 year old daughters do the painting for me, they hover when I am at my scrapbook table and I figured this is something they could do, how hard could water coloured stripes be? I think they did fabulous! I did use various fonts on my Silhouette studio for the numbers but the scalloped circle and plain circle were both done with my Cricut Art philosophy. 

Products used:

Paper:
- White Daisy card stock
- Bazzil White card stock (I wanted a textured look on top)

Cricut:
- Cricut Explore
- Cricut Art Philosophy

Ink:
- Sunset

Stamp:
- D1475 Card Chatter - Birthday

Thanks for stopping by. To see what the rest of the H2H design team comes up with click here!

Until next time, Happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :